| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 December, 2006

The blessing of being a WAHM



I have been work at home mom since 2003. And life couldn't be better since.

Though I have to balance between the distractions of home and the load of work I have to accomplish, it's still better than being stuck in the traffic jam at 8am in the morning.

Well, it's not just about the traffic... it's actually time savings. If you live in Kuala Lumpur, you know what I mean. This urban city is known for peak hour traffic and you are likely to be caught in the traffic for 2 hours when a truck breaks down or a heavy downpour.

Working in my P.J. is just another added bonus but I prefer to be neatly dressed - it's a psychological thing. You tend to be more focused! I value productivity and working at home allows to accomplish much more in the day.

The most rewarding of all for me now as a Work-At-Home-Mom is the ability to spend quality time with Clayton, my 2 year old. Nothing is better than watching him grow and being there for him. Yes, there are challenges of striking the balancing act. You can't avoid frustrations and temptations but hey, you are the master of your own time.

No comments: