| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 August, 2007

savouring on the luxury of Turtle Bay Resort



DH almost fell off the chair when I told him that I booked a beachfront studio suite that carries a nightly rate of $1,024 a night. Well, this studio room at the luxurious Turtle Bay Resort features five miles of beachfront that includes the beauty of Kawela Bay, Bay View Beach Lawn and of course Turtle Bay. It's at least 45 minutes away from the busy tourist scene of Honoluly and right here, you can enjoy the natural beauty of the North Shore and spectacular ocean views from every room.

But I am just teasing him. This rate is too much for our family's Hawaii vacation, won't mind it if it is a second honeymoon - lol. Hawaiian vacations can be enjoyed in many ways and styles. You can decide from a relaxing one or a high energy one that involves surf boarding or parasailing, which I will be doing. I have been spending my late nights reading up some Hawaiian Local Travel Information since my day is filled with too much distractions. The excitement is building up as the month comes to an end... that means we are closer to our Hawaii vacation!

No comments: