| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 October, 2007

what's in Amsterdam?



Someone told me that if I want to visit Van Gogh art collection, I should make a trip to Amsterdam. Oh yes, I'm a fan of Van Gogh paintings and art pieces. I took the time to find out more about Amsterdam this morning. A quick look at the photos tells me that this is a city known for its museums. As a matter of fact, there are more than fifty museums that attract millions of visitors year after year. Visitors love Amsterdam's temperate weather and the artistic architectural beauty in the country.

When you travel to Amsterdam, find good hotel deals is easy on the web. Amsterdam is a busy tourist destination and the hotels in Amsterdam come in all sorts - from luxury landmark hotels to cozy boutique hotels overlooking the canal. As for those traveling with children, you may prefer self-catering apartments or bed and breakfast. Those on budget may look for cheap hotels and hostels. Generally, most people will choose based on price and location after comparing with several hotel booking sites in the web. One of the hotel accommodation sites I often turn to is hotelclub dot net. Being one of the largest online booking sites, you can find a wide choice of hotel accommodation for your travel needs.

I'm not sure if we'll make it to Amsterdam in the near future but if we do, a visit to Van Gogh museum will be in my list!

2 comments:

sundar said...

Your blog and posts are extremely good..Like them a lot.Keep it up..Please visit my blog too....I have added your link in my blog..Please reciprocate..My blog is

www.ecstasypoint.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Amsterdam has always looked like a really fun place to go and visit - aside from the night-life reputation it has for being a place to do many things illegal in the US. Aside from this, it looks like a very nice place to go.