| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 December, 2007

we are in Maui!

I cannot tell you how frustrating it is when it takes more than 5 minutes to load a page in our stateroom... then I found out that we were on dial up! We have been so spoilt with broadband and wireless connection so dial up is so pathetic! Worse still, it is expensive getting an internet package on board the ship - 240minutes for $100 USD! But DH and myself need it so we know it's one of those things we can't save! I had some writing to do, including a drug rehabilitation related one and DH had his option trading to keep track.

I am posting this on the waters of Maui - one of the top 10 popular islands in the world - oh yes, Maui is beautiful but we aren't going to do much in two days. DH is off to snorket in Molokini crater tomorrow, a top 10 diving sites in the world while I babysit Clayton in the Maui Ocean Center.

So if you don't see any posts in the next few days, you know it has something to do with the connection in the cruise ship. And again, we are on vacation :)

No comments: