| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 February, 2008

the best of bare escentuals

bediamondpowder.jpg

I think I'm a little hooked by the range of cool products at Bare Escentuals. With Vpost, I can now order most products from the US and have them shipped to Singapore. I'm casting my eyes on the Bare Escentuals Precious Diamond Beauty Duo which seems like a great seasonal item to add to my mineral makeup collection.

According to the description in the webstore, the rich 100% pure bareMinerals Face & Body Color is infused with genuine diamond powder to indulge your bare skin with the ultimate luxury and a beautiful, healthy finish. It seems like a luxurious powder for that woman who likes to look natural and elegant as the natural honey-champagne tint radiates healthy warmth with a sheer, multifaceted shimmer. You can brush it over your shoulders, arms, décolletage, legs or anywhere you wish with our plush brush. Anyone keen to try that too? Get this Bare Escentuals Precious Diamond Beauty Duo for only $45, valued at $68 and that's a savings of over 30%!

No comments: