| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 July, 2008

my sister


Order Flowers Online
Last week, I received an unpleasant news about my step sister who was scheduled to undergo a head surgery. Though we are never that close, it worries me when I heard about the news and her current health condition. Apparently, she was diagnosed to have a few tumours in her head and the doctor had advised that they be removed immediately. I was sad to even hear that she had lost her eyesight for her left eye and that was caused by a damaged blood vessel from a fall she had two months ago.

This afternoon, I received an sms from her that she had undergone the first surgery. It troubled me that the details were clear and her phone line was too broken to gather anything. But I am thankful that prayers are offered on her behalf and I trust that God is watching over her. While browsing through some online gift baskets, I also think it is ideal to send her a Bible and simple Christian literature. I pray that God will continue to heal and minister to her as she recuperates from her surgeries.

No comments: