| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 November, 2009

A Busy Month for Work at Home Moms

Yes! One more week to go and the work at home mom is off for a vacation break!

Though it isn't going to be a long break but still, I'm glad to be back in brisbane and Gold Coast. There are some errands to run this time including paying a visiting to Christian Outreach College, the school that Clayton will attend in 2011 and opening a tax file and bank account. I can't wait to catch up with Rebecca, our brissy cousin and my other girl cousin in Toowoomba.

It should be very nice for Clayton as it would be his first visit to Queensland. I told him all about his cousins in toowoomba and he can't wait to meet them. I'm planning to take him to SeaWorld and DreamWorld besides lazing at the beaches in Broadbeach and Surfers. It would be great if DH is with us cos I'm sure we'll have lots of family fun at the beaches.

December is going to be a busy month for me. It's time for the work at home mom to unwind and slow things down. I can't help it cos it's school holidays and I don't want to let the TV or computer be the babysitters.

For some working moms, they would be busy with getting more health insurance leads before the year comes to a close. It's time for meeting targets and reaching new goals.

If you aren't planning to travel, consider taking your children out to the park for a picnic or doing some fun things together in the outdoors. This would be a good break for the work at home mom as she steps out to do things and to be away from her laptop and office. Start planning!

No comments: