| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 October, 2010

Short Updates On Sabah Trip

Oh dear, it's been a really long time since I last wrote. It's been very busy for me - parenting, packing up the house, throwing out what we don't need and earning money from home. Time seems to pass so fast everyday... it's just crazy!

I just got back from a short trip in Sabah. It was great seeing an old friend whom I knew for more than 25 years - long time. We had a wonderful time chatting, catching up and eating. Her husband and herself were so gracious in hosting us and it was great to see her grown up girls too!

We stayed for couple of nights at The Magellan Sutera Harbour. It was a great family resort with lots of activities if you have little ones. My boy was too busy in the pool and he enjoyed himself thoroughly. We had wanted to stay at the Shangrila but due to the renovations at the pool area and some public compounds, I didn't think it was a good idea. The Magellan was a great choice and the sea view was nice to have.


I didn't do any shopping during the trip cos the mall was rather pathetic. Then again, I didn't go with any intention to buy anything but to catch up with old friends. My close friend who came along with her boyfriend bought some discount jewelry and souvenirs at the markets and I guessed that was about the only shopping she did.

Now that I'm back in the home office, the packing continues and I just need to get used to the mess in and around the house! Then again, it's just another few weeks to go!

No comments: