| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 February, 2011

Life in Brissy Continues...

We are back in our home office blogging, researching in the internet and getting our online business going in this new country.

DH has been very diligent in doing all the necessary research and I'm counting on him to set the business directions. I like where we are now in Carindale and hope that we can buy a place in this lovely suburb when the time is right. As for now, staying in Solito is good with the shopping center just across the estate. Sending Clayton to school only takes less than 10 minutes so it's perfect for us!

Since moving into this townhouse, we had done much to settle ourselves down and I've even bought a few herb plants for the yard. I've always love to grow my own herbs and I'm so glad they are growing well. I'm hoping to add more to the collection in weeks to come but first I must find the right nursery to buy them.

Lately I had noticed some pimples appearing on my face. I read about some best acne treatments but I sincerely hope I won't need to use any of them. I'm just trying to sleep earlier so that my skin will look better on its own. It's just been very busy trying to make things right at home and I'm sure it will get better soon.

Clayton has started chinese classes in Tong Xin and I hope he'll enjoy his lessons. He's learning hanyu pinyin and though he's reluctant about going for classes, I can see a slightly more positive attitude after his first lesson with Ni Lau Shi.

It's back to worship centre tomorrow. I'm still praying that we'll settle down in the church He has planned for us to be.

No comments: