| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 May, 2011

Settling to a Routine

The week has gone past so quick and it's the weekends again. We have settled to a routine now and it's been rather busy for me during school week. There are many stay at home moms in school and I can see that they are highly involved in their kids' education and activities in school. This is not a bad thing and I'm glad that the school allows parents to get involved at this early age of academic development.

I didn't cook anything spectacular this week but I was glad that my Tefal Clipso Easy pressure cooker came in time before my good friend and her two girls visit us on Monday. Cooking casseroles and stews would be easier and faster and it would be our first guests down under.

Two weeks ago, I was researching on some supplement reviews and came to know about some new supplements for women. Reviews are useful as it helps us to learn more about the products before buying them. I'm putting my online shopping to a stop for now as the postman is knocking on my door too often!

Since it's Saturday and the kitchen at home is closed, we are heading for some good 'mui choy kau yok' tonight at Shangpaign Kitchen - yum!

No comments: