| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

15 June, 2007

sunglasses? anyone?

I've got this crazy girlfriend who loves cheap but gorgeous sunglasses, sometimes I don't even know where she got them! Some of her designer looking sunglasses resemble the ones I see in fashion magazines - it could be Prada, Dior, Chanel or Fendi but knowing her, she is good at getting bargains and will pay only a fraction of the original price.

Actually, selling sunglasses can be lucrative especially if the designs are attractive. A lot of the replicas these days can pass as 'originals' of designer labels and some people wouldn't bother about having those brand names which often come with a hefty price tag. Replicas are popular these days and sellers are raking good profits from them. I see these in flea markets, kiosks in shopping malls and souvenir shops. Well, anyone keen to go into fashion and designer sunglasses, check out the wholesale ones at CTS. Believe me, you don't even know they are replicas.

No comments: