| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

15 June, 2007

who is the next Lucky Duck?



This is the 3rd or 4th time I have seen this - it was white but when I clicked it, it was already grey :( How many of you are experiencing this too? Hands up!

Well, sharing the $7m funding is certainly great but it seems to be causing more anxieties and frustrations among many posties... I can sense many people with hearts pumping faster than one who ran a 3km track when they saw the Lucky Duck is WHITE. I was one of them (lol).

But somehow, I am taking this really easy. This month seems to be slow for me at PPP. Opps turn grey before I even have a chance to click it, even when I refresh my screen as often as I should. Problem is the server is seriously slow... well, can't complain, at last my internet is up:)

Who is the next Lucky Duck?

No comments: