| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 October, 2006

One of those days...

Today, I left the house in a huff. It was one of those days...

I needed to breathe... I needed some space... I needed time out.

I felt that my patience was running thin. I couldn't even held a simple conversation without being disturbed by my little boy and all my hubby did was - nothing. I was upset. I took off.

There were days I wished for a little appreciation. I just wanted to do something for myself. Go for my facial, do my pedicure and have a relaxing massage.

I'm envious that my hubby doesn't need to plan his time around Clayton. Whereas for me, I must always make sure he's been fed or be back before his nap. Otherwise, sneaked out while he's napping, and praying he doesn't wake up looking for mummy in the middle of his sleep.

It's just one of those days when I need to let off some steam. But it didn't helped when I was stuck in the car park for half an hour - thanks to the public holiday in M'sia today. I should have known.

I've been planning hard on our upcoming Perth trip. But it didn't helped when my hubby showed no enthusiasm. I would be thankful if he doesn't say things to make me feel lousy.

Oh dear... what's going on. I guess I just needed that little pat on my back. I just needed that comforting hug. I just needed some assurance that I'm not all alone.

It's just one of those less than perfect day.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: