| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 November, 2006

My Cravings

I've always have a sweet tooth.

I can't resist chocolates - good chocolates! Gourmet chocolates, premium chocs, truffles, pralines, Godiva, Patchi, Prestat, Hersheys, Lindt... and the last pack I consumed - Margaret River Chocolates from Western Australia.

My best pal calls me a chocoholic... she once gave me a Santa bag full of chocolates 15 years ago!

When I'm in down under, I cannot resist a good cup of hot chocolate though I hate milky ones.

It's never hard to decide what desserts to go for after a meal... any chocolatey tends to satisfy.

The truth is I make yummy chocolate souffles and chocolate moist cake. I must admit that I haven't attempted that since Clayton came along.

Today, I'm craving for some friands... a trendy cafe item in Australia, a great pick-me-up during tea-time. While I'm searching for some good recipes in the web, I'm geared up to bake some in the next few days.

I need to satisfy this craving. "cheeky grin"

No comments: