| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 December, 2006

Cool website for babies, toddlers and growing children


I'm not sure about you but I'm a regular online shopper since becoming a mum. Oh well, it all started from purchasing online maternity clothes when I was expecting little Clayton.

I've constantly on the search for good mother-friendly and kids-friendly websites from online toy store, to nursing clothes to children's chemical-free skin-care.

I'll be featuring some of my favourites in the next few days... since Christmas is just around the corner, some of you may be looking for online gifts too!

One cool mothers and kids website I would recommend is 'Whoopeekiddies.com' from Singapore. They stock lots of natural skin and body care products such as California Baby, Badger Balm, Mother of Eden, Burt's Bees, to name a few. You can even find thousands of children's books (Bilingual), parenting books, Bible story books, Flash cards, diapers and audio CDs.

I think it's a fantastic place to shop for gifts, save the trouble of traffic and 'human' jam this Christmas season. Moreover, you may not find lots of these products in your local stores (Singapore and Malaysia).

One of the fabulous thing about this website is they do their best to keep the delivery costs low. I bought a book recently and it was sent to me without no delivery charges - what service!

One of my favourites - Burt's Bees Doctor Burt's Res-Q Ointment. Effective for bumps, bruises, burns, stings and scrapes need Doctor Burt's green goodness. A great must-have in your handbag. Not forgetting the range of California Baby's bath products.

Well, I'm not an affiliate, neither I am a part-owner of this site. I'm just doing this in support of WAHM (Work-At-Home-Mum) businesses.

Check it for more gift ideas!

No comments: