| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 December, 2006

Internet Reflections

I have been blogging on a more serious mode only few months ago and it has been an exciting and fun journey.

I have learnt alot from other bloggers, a little more about SEO, social networking and jumping on the bandwagon of being a paid blogger. Amidst these learning curves, I have also learnt more about who's who in the internet business - the good ones, the fake ones, the hit-and-run ones, the sincere and helpful ones and of course, some snobbish ones. All I can say is there are not many out there who believe in the 'pay it forward' concept. There are many who won't even bother about you because you or your business or website does not add value to them.

This is the online business world and it's not any different from offline business. In our line of business, we met all kinds of business people - some are sincere and professional, some are plain opportunists.

I'm working on expanding my social networking skills online and polishing my work at home blogs in the next many months. This would be one of New Year resolutions - if I still believe in these things. If anyone knows how I can improve in these areas, drop me a line. If you like to exchange links with me, please let me know too.

No comments: