| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 December, 2006

Last minute Christmas greetings

It's one more week to Christmas. Have you send out your greetings?

We had a home fellowship Christmas gathering yesterday night. It has been along while since I last joined the group since I became a mum. It was nice catching up with different ones and of course, the food was yummy. We had the best curry chicken, rendang beef, thai glass noodle salad, durian cake and some thai delicacies.

This is the time of the year where I take time to buy some gifts and send some cards. It's a wonderful feeling to how my gifts bring smiles to close friends. Besides, I enjoy gift-giving, I really do. And for those whom I've forgotten to greet, I usually send them eCards. After all, it is the thought that counts, right?

Animated cards are popular these days and they add alot of fun and cheer. I was browsing through some free Christmas ecards and there were some really cool and funny ones from egreetings.

One of my favourites called 'Smell like Christmas' shows three reindeers having a 'gassy' Christmas. I was having a nice laugh when the little guy on the card 'passed out'! That was cute. And if you have a friend who loves music, there's a card of three oversized gals rapping their way in a creative jingle and catchy tune. This one is rather funny too.

egreetings is offering a FREE 30 days trial now so it's not too late to cheer someone up with an ecard. Compared to buying paper cards, it is so affordable to just invest $13.99 for the membership and you send unlimited greetings for a year. What's nice about it is a reminder service that helps you remember when a greeting should be sent. Members can schedule an ecard to be sent on a specific occasion, that means you won't missed out an important date.

Well, take some time this Christmas and send some laughs.

No comments: