| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

14 December, 2006

Send your love with an ecard



Most of us have heard of ecards. And I believe we have been a recipient or sender from time to time.

I just received a belated birthday ecard 2 weeks ago from a good friend from Singapore. Though it was an ecard, though it was late but it was nice to be remembered.

Personally, I send ecards using a few providers and one of which is American Greetings. I like it here because this is a great 'One Stop' place for birthday ecards. Besides, you can choose cards from different category, from special occasions to invitations and also printables. They even have a reminder service to save you any embarassment for forgetting a birthday or special day.

It can be described as your "One Stop" shop for birthdays. I had used many websites but what I like about this one is the quick downloading time and it is so easy to navigate on the page.

There are different sorts of birthday ecards, you name it, you find it! Animated, Funny, Over the Hill, Romantic, Religious... etc and some of them are FREE. You can even customise the cards and get them printed!

But let's face it. Some of our friends still prefer a paper card. At Amercian Greetings, you can also find a wide range of paper cards for any occasion, whether it is thanksgiving day, friendship day or just a simple 'thank you' to someone special.

If you are throwing a baby shower party or anniversary celebration, check out the nicely-designed invites too.

What I find interesting is the Photo ecard, as well as the FREE desktop calendar. With that, you can mark down every special occasion and birthdays of your family and friends.

No comments: