| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 January, 2007

Be romantic

Are you a romantic person? I am. But my husband is not (giggling).

That's the problem. When we were courting, we were miles apart - he was building his business in Malaysia and I was starting out in my academic career in Singapore. I couldn't recall the countless love letters I wrote to him and those romantic cards. Did he reciprocate? What do you think?

I dropped many hints on many occasions and finally he told me that he was not good in writing romantic love letters. Actually writing Romantic Love Letters doesn't have to be that hard anymore with the advent of the internet!

A short one like this can brighten your sweetheart's day:
You are...
    loved
    honored
    respected
    treasured
    adored
    cherished
    longed for and...
    missed.
I love you,

If you want more ideas to delight your sweetheart, check out this love site: Romance For Everyone .

Now you too can write romantic letters!

No comments: