| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 January, 2007

Creative templates

Five years ago, when my husband (who is also my business partner) and I began our seminar business, we had no clue we needed a web designer to design a nice website for the new company.

We were so new in this whole web thing that we bought an online DIY program and put up the site. Being a DIY program, we are limited by the templates available and what frustrates me most is the limited font editing features in the program. At that time, we didn't think that the website would be an important part of the company's branding.

After staying in the business for a few years, we recently decided to take up an offer to have our company's website revamped. We selected the company for the job and I was surprised that the next thing we were asked to do was to choose from a few templates. Then I realised that the web company actually had a few sets of ready templates for their clients.

Well, the disappointing thing was that the templates showed to us was nothing like the ones I saw in osCommerce templates. The osCommerce Cafe is the largest osCommerce template membership site on the internet. That means there is a wide selection of creative templates for any kind of businesses or products. This is a perfect stop for web designers who need multiple high quality designs and there are different types of membership available - 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. And during that time of a member, you can have unlimited access of template downloads.

Head down to osCommerce Cafe to check out the creative templates!

No comments: