| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 January, 2007

Enjoying the seminar business


The excitement is increasing as we confirm another speaker for this coming July. I enjoy the pleasure of meeting different professional speakers in their fields of expertise. To date, we had Jack Trout, Al Ries, Laura Ries, Ron Kaufman and Roger Dawson. And we'll be having Jay Levinson this year!

One of the motivation we got from organising seminars was the ability to highlight the awareness and importance of training in the Malaysia corporate scene.

I heard about a guy who renamed Halfway, Oregon to Half.com, Oregon, who recently wrote a book on how he did it & Buzzmarketing. Apparently, Mark Hughes has entered the professional speaker platform and his portfolio seems impressive with many reputable clients in his list. I should be checking him out for future events.

No comments: