| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 January, 2007

Finding a playschool for Clayton

I've been busy shopping for a playschool for Clayton. He's such an active boy that we think it's better to put him in a playschool to have his needs catered to. We checked the Montessori ones, Sunbeam and Fungates. It's amazing that playgroups have become so sophisticated with different emphasis on learning and teaching methods.

Personally, I would prefer a playschool with a big compound and not in a shoplot. Then, there is the teacher-child ratio to consider as well. I visited one school and it had only 8 students in the entire place! I thought that was a little too 'quiet' and pathetic.

I'm getting a little confused, a little undecided and tired from searching, comparing and thinking. I never thought finding a playschool for a toddler can be so complicated... oh dear...

No comments: