| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 January, 2007

Foundation of health

I am a firm believer that proper and healthy nutrition should start from young. To keep this personal philosophy consistent, Clayton is not allowed sugary junk foods or snacks. Some friends think I'm too strict and even call me a health fanatic. But starting Clayton with a good foundation in healthy eating is more important than what people say.

I do a lot of research online on health foods and nutrition matters. It is a subject of my passion and interest since the early years of my adulthood. That is also why I started a organic and natural health blog few months ago. I strongly believe that each of us should be equipped with sufficient knowledge about health foods and its benefits on our body.

No comments: