| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 January, 2007

Fun dress up games for gals



I have never owned a single Barbie doll in my childhood days. I grew up sharing toys with my older brother, our childhood games were simple and creative. But the only thing I adored was paper dolls. I would buy sheets of dolls with different clothing cut-outs. My love for fashion started from that young! To save money, I would design different clothing for these paper dolls and play my own dress up games.

Technology has influenced the way we live and play. There are no more paper dolls these days. But there is a new way of playing Dress Up Games! With the click of your mouse, you can select the doll you like, choose your desired features, pick your dress, shoes, accessories and there you go, your doll is created! Every girl can be a doll maker within minutes in this fun-filled site. This is a fascinating game for girls. Oh, and for women too! That's because after you create your doll, it can be used as an avatar in chat rooms, forums and with the HTML code, it can be used as Instant Messenger icons.

1 comment:

MY Chan said...

hi! cute stuff. :) sorry the sunday dvd return didna happen. shall i just drop by your place sometime this week to return them then? will call.