| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 January, 2007

My New Blog


Finally, I have launched my organic and natural health blog last week. This is one topic that I've always have a passion for, simply because it's part of me - being an organic foods advocate and natural health follower. I believe in the simple truth of 'First, do no harm'. And the thing is many people do not know that our body has the ability to heal itself when the right actions are taken in terms of diet and lifestyle.

I'm not a doctor. Everything in my health blog is from reliable resources and learnt through personal experience. I invite you to drop by and enjoy the journey of natural health with me.

*A special thanks to Ann who is so kind to drop me a link love and Osman, for linking this new blog. I truly appreciate your support and love. God bless you.

No comments: