| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 January, 2007

PuZZLe FrenZy


My little 2 year old is having this puzzle frenzy. He wakes up in the morning and the first thing he says is "Puzzle Puzzle". Sometimes, he would pull me out of the bed, passes me my glasses (he knows I need them!) and says "Go down, Go down".

I'm enjoying him grow and so thrilled by the speed on which he picks up a new skill. It gives me so much delight when he can complete some simple puzzles on his own. My husband used to say that I'm spending too much money on things too complicated for a 2 year old. But the truth is when you provide the opportunity for this little minds to be stimulated, you pave the way for them to learn.

I truly believe in nurturing and spending quality time with my boy. And I appreciate each moment I have with him despite the challenges of owning a home office.

No comments: