| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 February, 2007

Are you afraid of the dentist?

Til today, I shudder at the thought of visiting the dentist. Drifting back to my childhood days, the female dentist in my junior school would give me a stern look and give me a long lecture on dental care.

Because of that, I strongly believe that dentists should be friendly and approachable. Treating the patient's dental problems with quality care and skillful hands would ease the fears and assure a smooth, painless procedure. Ask 10 people and it would be hard to find one who loves going to the dentist.

Charles Brown DDS PC is a sought after dentist in the Alexandria region. With proven track records and reputable credentials, he has performed countless of dental treatments including crown, root canal and surgical procedures. Being listed as a top dentist by the Washington Area Consumer Council, you can locate him in Hayfield Dental Care.

No comments: