| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 February, 2007

Are you with the ideal cell phone plan?


This is just getting me curious. When was the first time you owned a cell phone? If my memory didn't fail me, I got my first cell phone way back in 1991. And it was the heavy, bulky Motorola one, if you could still recall the first generation of cell phones.

During those days, people would stare at me when my cell phone rang, it was uncommon to own one. However, things were a lot different in Hong Kong as a lot of business people would walk on the streets chatting away with their cell phones. I remembered how embarrassed I would feel bringing out that bulky Motorola when it rang, it was just very unfeminine to be talking with that huge gadget.

In other words, I have been subscribing to countless cell phone plans. Little by little, as cell phones become part of our lifestyle in the last 10 years, it's also becoming cheaper to subscribe to a plan. No matter where you are, telcom providers are constantly launching new phone plans to encourage new subscribers or retain current ones. Therefore finding the right plan can be confusing and mind boggling for some. To find the right plan for yourself, you need to identify your cell phone needs. Many of these plans are categorized to appeal to different users - business or leisure. If you need assistance to find the right plan, there is a wireless widget tool available in Wirefly to answer that need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, if you're looking for the best phones, Wirefly is definitely for you. Wirefly is the leading online cellphone sellers that offers plans, carriers and phones that cater your cellphone needs.