| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 February, 2007

Back from Lunar New Year break

I'm back from the lunar New Year break! I didn't have my Macbook with me. It was a busy and hectic trip and having the Macbook means I won't be spending quality time with my family and friends.

It was good to be in Singapore again. Though Lunar New Year has always been a busy one yearly, I love the festive mood in Singapore than in KL. Besides catching up with my loved ones, I got around to see some close friends and did my shopping.

Clayton was such a wonderful traveler again. He ate with us, napped in his stroller, played his picture cards in the car seat and enjoyed our travelling schedule. We rewarded him by bringing him to the waterpark at Singapore's latest mall, Vivo city.

I haven't got round to download my pictures so more reports on the trip in the following posts.

It's good to be blogging again!

No comments: