| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 February, 2007

Funny eCards


I just put together a Valentines Day wishlist in my new shopping and fashion blog. What I should have included some of the free, funny Valentine's Day eCards on this beautiful occasion. I am impressed with the creativity found in all these
eCards these days.

Here are my favourites and you should check them out too:


ABCs of Valentine's Day - This one is so cute and funny. You just gotta see this for yourself!


Birthday Cleavage - The picture of this eCard puts me away, I was roaring with laughter with the animation.


Cupid's Pick-up Lines - Another funny one for someone with a great sense of humour.

With the convenience of eCards, you save time and money to keep in touch with your friends and loved ones. For only $13.99, you can send as many as you like with the flexibility of scheduling your eCards to reach the someone special at the time you specify. You can choose from the wide selection of animated cards - funny ones or just simply heart-warming ones. And what more, there is a 30 day trial period so there's really nothing to lose if you don't like it. Nothing to lose here, isn't it?

Go check it out yourself, you will be impressed!

No comments: