| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 February, 2007

Say it with flowers


There are some gifts that will never go wrong on any occasion and flowers being one of them. I love flowers and enjoy being near them. That is why I started FLUV with a couple of buddies 7 years ago, a premium flower shop in Singapore.

Valentines Day is drawing closer and there is no better way to surprise the person you love or care for with a lovely bouquet from online flower delivery. Bringing cheer and joy to someone is just a 'click' away with online flower delivery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is certainly a resourceful post...and with Valentines Day just a few days away now flowers will be great demand...so thanks for the info...well i'd also like you to drop by my blog on Valentines Day and check out all the resources and suggestions i've posted there!!!