| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 March, 2007

All things dental

A couple of months ago, I was experiencing some discomforts on my big molar tooth and the pain became so excruciating that I needed to visit my dentist. He did some work to that tooth but unfortunately, the pain persisted a day later and I needed to revisit him.

Personally, I shudder at the thought of any dentistry procedures and I will avoid visiting dentist at all costs. Due to the bad condition of the molar tooth, I was suggested a crown canal which I wasn't too ready for.

With any dental surgical procedures, it is important to find a dentist you are comfortable with. An experienced dentist with careful and gentle hands can help to ease the discomforts and fear of any patient. Charles Brown DDS PC has been conducting thousands of crown, root canal treatments and surgical procedures for the residents of Alexandria and its surrounds. He has a proven track record with many reputable credentials to his name, which makes him a well-sought after dentist in the area.

No comments: