| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 March, 2007

Dexter's big day

A close friend of mine is getting married in 3 months' time. I'm sharing the excitement and joy with him and his wife-to-be. This is a lovely couple my husband and myself love very much.

We were just talking about wedding favor ideas and Dexter started getting creative about it. I remembered wrapping 200 wedding favors 7 years ago for our own wedding, it was a tedious and tiring task! So I suggested that Dexter engaged a professional wedding favor company such as The Knot Wedding Shop to help him with that. Other than the usual candies, chocolates, little teddies or decoratives, other fantastic ideas include wedding cameras, wedding pillows and lovely keyrings customised with couples' names and wedding dates. And again, at The Knot Wedding Shop, Dexter will be spoilt for choices in his wedding favors and other wedding supplies for his big day.

No comments: