| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

07 March, 2007

Help for drug addicts

My heart aches when I think about a close cousin whom I used to play with in my childhood years. He lost his father at a young age and in his early teenage years, He got into bad company and was introduced to drugs.

It was sad that he became a drug addict at the prime of his teenage years where many would go to school and pursue a college diploma. His devastated mom sent him to a drug rehab but unfortunately, he did not complete the rehab program and was soon lured into drugs again by the same group of friends.

It is good to know that there is a compassionate body who can advise and counsel drug addicts into the appropriate program as I understand that there are many drug rehab programs and associations available.

No comments: