| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 March, 2007

Learn how to shop and save

Recently, I have discovered how to save when shopping online. Few of my blogging buddies are talking about using online coupons and I must admit that I'm still very new to this. Since my shopping blog is up and running, I'm doing more research to give my readers more online shopping ideas.

Ebates is one such site where you can get cash rebates of up to 25 % when you shop from its list of merchants. For a travel bug like me, I can save on my next car rental in our next family vacation. I saw some of the familiar sites I often look for such as Budget rent-a-car, Lastminute.com, Thrifty, Expedia and Travelocity. I'm looking forward to save from Ebates so that I can buy do more online buying.

No comments: