| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 March, 2007

Mothering Woes

I woke like feeling and looking like a zombie. It's another one of those nights where I have Clayton waking at a 4am and refusing to sleep back till couple of hours later. This is one moment I seriously don't enjoy. As he's still keeping his early morning feed, it is hard to wean him off this one. I want to do it slowly but it's becoming so challenging. Sometimes, I wonder if it will ever end.

Since starting nursery in the afternoons for a week, he comes back home refusing naps. I get so tired of forcing him so I leave him alone to play and put him to sleep earlier. But it doesn't seem to be working out too. Sigh...... why is this a mother's problem? I need my beauty sleep - I really do!

No comments: