| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 March, 2007

Place Your Ads for FREE!

Whenever I read something about UK, I think about my friend, Janet, who has taken the bold step as an entrepreneur in starting her own ceramic business with the support of her husband. This is admirable for a 24 year old girl and I am glad that she has recently launched her business online.

As she is constantly looking for exposure for her business, the free ads placement in itsmymarket.com would be a great community site for her to check out. This is not only a classified ads site for the UK community, there are other useful resources on what's on, news on local weather, blogs and even free dating features.

Well, you don't have to be a UK resident to leverage on these great features. If you have business whose target audience is those of the UK market, you can place your ad for FREE in the classified ads.

To add to all the above, I find the website friendly, attractive with those colourful navigation buttons.

No comments: