| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 April, 2007

How about an Orlando vacation?


I can't wait for our next family vacation. I have listed down a few 'must see' destinations in the next 3 years and another visit to the US is a big must! We are planning to spend Christmas in California with DH's cousins this year. I am just wondering if DH will consider taking a little break to Orlando. I hear so much about the attractive theme parks and fun-filled activities in an Orlando vacation.

With Disney World as the biggest attraction, I know for sure that Clayton will have a wonderful time, now that he has also learnt to appreciate and enjoy those fun rides. Most importantly, Orlando hotels are family-friendly or we may even consider a vacation home with more space for the little one.

Planning for an Orlando vacation can't be easier with guides to DisneyWorld, Universal Studios and Sea World, accommodation and car rental information in orlandovacation.com

Now I have to think about convincing my husband...

No comments: