| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 April, 2007

I want to get rid of my curtains!

I've been trying to convince DH to change the curtains in our bedroom. Currently, the curtains we are using are made of thin cotton which can be nice if used to shield off the mild sunshine. But when it comes to blocking off the strong sunlight in mid afternoons, they can be hopeless. Due to that, Clayton has refused to take his naps as daylight means play time!

I have seen some of these beautiful Roman Blinds and Roller Blinds which are modern and tasteful as they add enhancement to the bedroom. They are neat, practical, functional, stylish and most importantly, low maintenance! These are better than traditional curtains which can be difficult to maintain, need washing and inflexible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are some great roller blinds out there - just don't buy any of those ones that need to be put in the bath in order to clean them - they are a nightmare. When I moved into my present house they were installed on half the windows, and although I've mostly replaced them now, they were just horrible to clean.