| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 April, 2007

Informative insurance site


I was first introduced to a life insurance policy when I stepped into the working world. At that time, I was skeptical as I wasn't too ready to pay a monthly premium 'for life' (almost). But eventually, I was convinced by the important of securing a policy for critical illnesses and death protection for my loved ones. Besides, life is unpredictable and you just never know.

But these days, insurance policies have taken on a new light. There are various kinds of plans available from general life, to universal life insurance, to For example, with universal life insurance, you not only have the flexibility to adjust your premium according to your needs and budget. Another advantage to this policy is that your account value earns interest at the company's current interest rate -guaranteed to be at least 4% a year.

If you like to learn more about different types of insurance, this is one website that provides you some useful information. You learn about the difference in the types of insurance in the marketplace and how each can fit into your needs. Besides information on life insurance, there is information on pet insurance, health insurance for personal and businesses.

No comments: