| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 April, 2007

Travelling bug is itching again



I've always been 'big' on online hotel bookings all these years. And I got really busy with accommodation searches during our New Zealand trip in 2004, as we were travelling for 28 days - the longest ever since becoming parents!

Usually, I will conduct my search in Google for my desired destination before checking out the details for each accommodation. Planning a vacation online is so much easier and convenient. Every search is via the click of the mouse and you get your results almost instantly which allows comparison and evaluation.

I'm already doing my search for our family vacation though it is still months away. Believe it or not, I get the thrill out of viewing accommodations and reading about what these hotels and vacation homes have to offer... it gets me all geared up for my holiday!!

Even my non internet-savvy brother is talking about booking online for his upcoming family trip to Hong Kong. And of course, I have the pleasure to evaluate and compare hotels for him. Besides, I am familiar with Hong Kong and its surrounds. Not that he's mentioning about Hong Kong, I'm feeling the 'itch' to visit this buzzing city again.

Hotel Reservations is one good site to check for hotel or vacation accommodations. The rates are competitive and the discounts are attractive for selected hotels. All you need to do is to key in your travel dates and desired destination and you can a glance of all the suggested hotels with their special rates nightly, hotel information and even a location map.

You can practically find a hotel, motel, resort or vacation in any part of the world at Hotel Reservations. There are also vacation packages if you are not the 'free and easy' sort of traveller. So if you still have not tried making an online hotel booking, try it now.

2 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Sorry to post here Doris, can you send me the link for the lady who did that lovely banner for you? Thanks.

WAHM said...

done!