| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

19 April, 2007

What sort of traveller are you?

Some friends call me 'travelling mom' and I do have to live up to that name! I took Clayton on his first overseas trip when he was 3 months old - took him in my Baby Bjorn and we hopped up the coach and that was exciting.

Besides Singapore, Clayton has been to New Zealand and Australia, he is trained to be a good traveller cos his mommie is a travel freak :) I am very used to planning my own travel vacations but I know some may prefer to get help through a network or travel company.

Vacation providers such as United Vacation Network assists individuals, families or even corporates by catering to their vacation needs. This may include travel arrangements related to air travel, accommodation booking, tours, itinerary planning, car rentals and more. Usually, vacation providers get good rates from these hotel or tour operators and these savings can be significant in reducing your travel costs.

The choice of planning a vacation depends on your style, personality, preference and needs. And you need to do your own research whether you decide to go Free and Easy or seek advice from a vacation provider.