| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 April, 2007

Your Perfect Stop for osCommerce Templates

Wanna know who has the largest osCommerce Template membership site in the internet? I'll tell you in a minute. Not only is it the largest, it offers the best value of a three month membership for only $89 while other companies may be charging a whooping $150 per design. And did I mention that the $89 allow an unlimited download of templates within the 3 months?

This is a perfect bargain for web designers who not only can transfer this good value to their clients but present them with a whole lot of creative templates. Though I'm not a web designer, it is so timely for me as I'm currently planning to start an online store.

I browse through some of the templates and the designs are professional, creative and very nicely done. Check out some of my favourites.

This is only one of the few pretty templates if you are looking at setting up a kids' online store. The bright and happy colours and attractive photos will truly bring delight to your visitors.

And there is this stylish art and photography one which is captivating and dramatic. Don't you just love that sexy body creatively tucked in the feminine tulip?





The focus point on this flower store template draws your visitors literally to the store. All you need is to add your flower photographs and you have a complete store ready to go!

OK... you guys may know I have a shopping blog and I adore shoes! Maybe I may think about an online shoes store in the future and this template may come in handy.

Enough said... before I sign off... the company who offers these fabulous and professional templates? The OsCommerce Cafe, who not only offers great value for 3 months membership, but 6 and also one year... all depending on your needs and preferences.


If you like any of the templates, point it to your web designer and you just do the art direction. It's probably cheaper than designing a template from scratch and what more, you can have the flexibility of launching a couple more stores.

No comments: