| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 May, 2007

Google PR update underway...

This Google PR update is sending everyone rolling with curiosity and anxieties. Some are overjoyed with the increase in PR while others are not too happy with the 'no change' status. I was told that the update is underway so we just to be patient.

After all the efforts in linking and regular posting, bloggers are expecting rewards and positive outcomes... well, I have yet to see much progress on my blogs. So you can say that I'm one of the anxious one. Bloggers who are active in paid posts know how important those high PR means.

Ok.. til the next update, we shall see... Anyone has good news to share?

2 comments:

Hoon by TPH said...

Yes, at last..phew... from PR0 to PR3. From 3-5 opps at PPP to more than 10 opps...;D and the best part is that, I don't not have to fight for the opps. I can take my time to choose the opps.

I am now thinking what I should do now to reach my next goal..PR4. I need suggestions about my blog http://www.showmemoneybiz.com . Who can give me ideas ?

I try not to submit too many PPP posts.

WAHM said...

Hi Vedis.. congrats to the PR jump! It does make a difference, isn't it? Thanks for dropping by again... :)