| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 May, 2007

I like a luxury vacation in Hawaii

We are going to Hawaii this December.. Yay! I can't wait to revisit this tropical island after 10 over years. This time around, I am definitely booking an apartment or vacation home, depending on my research, budget and liking.

Since becoming parents 3 years ago, we have preferred not to stay in a hotel as we prefer more space and a home-away-from-home feel. Besides, I like the flexibility of cooking our own meals as it can get quite boring after eating out for few weeks. Staying in a vacation home or apartment means more space to move around, a living area to relax and wind down and it usually a better value for money.



I would definitely like a Hawaii luxury vacation where I could wake up to spot sunrise or sipping margaritas by the patio. Villas for great for bigger groups but for a small family of three, a self-contained resort or a fully-equipped condo would be ideal. I spotted the Kona Village Resort and was captured by the dramatic sunsets and enchanting beauty but it came with a price tag of $1,000 a night. Most of the luxury options featured in Hawaiian Beach Rentals are the best I have ever seen, how about the New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel?



Let me captivate you with the tropical beauty of Hawaii with these awesome photos...



No comments: