| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 May, 2007

I love MRT

,



We did something crazy during our recent Singapore trip. On the last day before we headed home, DH intentionally dropped Clayton and myself at Toa Payoh MRT station so that we could fulfill Clayton's wish to 'take a train'.



He had been echoing this desire since my last trip with him in April. Since, he would tell me (everyday) - "Clayton likes MRT"; "Clayton likes train". So I kept assuring him that I would take him and he didn't forget.

Well, I don't know the depths of my love for my boy til I experience little things like this. I don't want to disappoint him. I just want to put a smile on his face and small things like taking a train delights him so much.

There is so much we can learn from a child...



Waiting for the train door to open.. in anticipation!

No comments: