| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 May, 2007

UK hotel booking site

I wish I know about this hotel booking site earlier before my good friend, Dexter left for his honeymoon. Then again, I will save this for my future reference when I travel to the UK.

Here's another travel resource site that provides Hotel Accommodation in the UK. It is a fairly user-friendly site with lots of useful information for anyone planning on a vacation to the UK. They specialize in providing last minute short breaks, bargain hunts, last minute hotel accommodations, luxury getaways and more. I was doing a quick browse and this luxurious bed and breakfast in England's historic heartland, Coombe Abbey Hotel is awesome. I love the architecture and the picturesque setting of the hotel.



So if you are thinking about a visit to the UK, bookmark this site for your guide.

No comments: