| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 June, 2007

Cheaper than hotels

I have never been to Europe but I will one day. DH has agreed that we should plan a trip either next year or so since Clayton would be going 4 years by then. You guys know I'm a great fan of online hotel accommodations for its sheer convenience and good prices. I found a good site that provides attractive deals for European accommodations. Not only do Cheaperthanhotels UK offers cheap hotels in Sweden, it has great listings of other accommodations for either last minute or all year round bookings. Personally, I prefer spacious apartments over small hotel rooms and accommodations in good locations. That makes getting around a little easier too.

Planning for a Europe holiday, check out this cool site.

No comments: