| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 June, 2007

fancy car plates

Where I live, we are not allowed to get fancy with car plates. I was totally envious when I visited down under for the first time in 1994. The cars in Melbourne and anywhere else in Australia were allowed to use fanciful and creative names. Some prefer to use their own names, pet's names or even names of celebrities. Actually, I must agree that Fancy Number Plates are FUN!

There are sites in US or UK that allows you to create your own number plate. There are designers to help you get the job done. Just specify your car registration number, select your desire typeface, design and that's it - you get your own car plate - whatever you want, whatever you like! Just don't choose an offensive one :)

No comments: