| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 June, 2007

friday thoughts

I have done quite a few buzz for some drug rehabilitation network and along the way, I'll read testimonies by real life drug rehab patients. It's encouraging to know that many have regained confidence and a new hope after going through the programs though I wonder how many have also failed to succeed or get back in shape. My cousin is one of them who has been behind bars in the last ten years (true story). It makes me sad when I think about him, especially when I recalled how we used to play and have fun together in our childhood days. My aunt told me that he'll be released by end of this year. I sincerely pray that he'll not go back to his old ways again... I really do.

No comments: